PLACEMENT CELL @ KARE
The key endeavour of Placement Cell at KARE is to facilitate the employability of the students, enrolled for the KARE’s on-campus academic programs
- The placement cell support the placement process by identifying relevant career opportunities for those who are seeking placement assistance.
- The placement cell provides timely update to the students about available opportunities in other organizations of relevance.
- Every year, the placement cell also organises professional development workshop for the students, which includes sessions on resume writing/cover letter writing/ interview skills/ email etiquettes/ group discussion et
Applicable for academic year 2021-22 onwards, w.e.f 1st June 2021
- The placement cell will extend full support to students to assist them in the placements, however the placement cell does not guarantee the final placements. The students are required to extend their full support in the entire placement process and work closely with the placement cell for placements.
- Any student looking for a region specific opportunity will be required to work closely with the placement cell to identify the opportunity and apply for the same. Placement cell will not be responsible for providing region specific opportunities.
- The placement cell will conduct Professional Skills Development Workshop for students, to train them in resume writing, cover letter writing, interview skills, email etiquettes etc. Those interested for the placements are required to attend these workshops and not miss any session.
- The placement cell will provide information about available opportunities to the students. The students seeking placement assistance are expected to apply for the same. However, the final placement of the student depends upon the candidate’s performance in the entire application and selection process.
- All the students are required to attend the pre-placement talk by the potential employers, arranged by the placement cell.
- Once the placement cell shares the student profiles with potential employers, details of shortlisting will be communicated to the students. The shortlisted students are required to attend the initial meeting/ interview with the organization, after discussion with the placement cell.
- Student has to be sure about the opportunity before applying for the position/profile shared by the placement cell. Any withdrawal of the candidature at a later stage will result in disqualifying the candidate from further placement process.
- Each student shall be eligible for only one offer
- A student who has applied for a particular vacancy, and has been shortlisted is required to appear for the interview. Any uninformed absence from the interview, except for some valid reasons, will result in disqualifying the candidate from the placement process.
- Once the student appears for the process, and has been selected for the position offered, he/she needs to accept the offer. In the absence of such, the candidate will not be eligible for any subsequent placement from KARE. Such students will be considered as “placed” by the placement cell.
- Once the student has accepted one offer, he/she is not eligible for further placement opportunities through the placement cell.
- The student is required to accept the offer within seven days of getting the confirmation from the organization, or as per the requirement of the hiring organization. In the absence of which, the placement cell is free to nominate the next eligible candidate for the offer.
- Before accepting the offer, the students are advised to fully understand the rules and regulations of hiring organizations, if they are required to submit their original certificates and/or sign any bond or agreement with the organization. In the absence of which the students will themselves be responsible for any consequences and the Institute will not take any responsibility for the same.
- The students are required to submit a soft copy/photocopy of the offer letter to the placement cell.
- Once a student has been selected in an organization with/without support from the placement cell, he/she is required to inform the placement cell regarding the same.
- Students opting for higher studies and those who do not require any placement support after course completion are required to inform the placement cell /placement officer in writing. (by email)
- All correspondence to and from the organization will be routed through the placement cell only, except when the organization is inviting direct applications from candidates for recruitments. Students should not make any direct communication with the organization, mediated by the placement cell
- KARE considers its students as KARE brand ambassadors who carry KARE legacy. Thus, the students, once placed are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior in the organization they are employed with.
- Ineligibility for the placement activity. Students will be considered ineligible for placements, if any of the below mentioned is true:
- If a student has not cleared the tuition fee dues
- If a student has less than 80% attendance
- If there is any misbehavior / indiscipline on the part of the student during the interview process.
- Or any other reason as deemed by the Management or placement cell
Ineligible students will be considered for placement again based on their improved performance and meeting the other criteria as approved by the placement committee.
- Placement pooling the prospective agencies are pooled into a data base by the placement committee selected for each year which contains student representatives under the guidance of placement cell.
- Pre-placement preparations
- The candidates are given pre placement preparatory sessions by eminent resource persons on communication skill, CV Preparation, GD and interview specific skills, self-grooming, subject specific inputs etc.
- Placement Process
- Applications are invited from the students regarding their interests in the sectors as well as settings along with their specific experiences. The detailed CV is collected from the students or they can express third interest on specific placements to placement cell.
- Job offer announcement
- The job details/opportunities with details (including the campus interviews) will be published to the prospective candidates so that they may apply directly with the concurrence as well as attend the campus interview process.
- The placement cell will be the link between the employers well as the candidates to facilitate the process which aid in placement of the selected candidates.
- Follow ups
- The placement cell also collect the feedback from the employers and document the timely suggestions received so that the suggestions are incorporated in curriculum design and delivery. The placement cell also get in contact with the candidates who need further placement support in their career.
Registration Open for upcoming Drive, Internship and Training
It is to inform all the current final year students of KARE that the placement cell, has open the placement cell registration link. The students who are interested to receive information about jobs vacancies/campus placement can register themselves through the given link. The registered students will get regular updates about campus placement and all other job related information in their email & WhatsApp no. To participate in coming placement drive one must be registered to the placement cell, KARE
Rules for Students
- Student should regularly visit the website of Placement Cell KARE jobs/internships/training updates.
- The interested students should register with the Placement Cell by filling the Placement Registration Form.
- All registered students will receive an email and WhatsApp message about jobs/internships/training related information.
- Placement cell, KARE will allow only registered students of KARE to sit for the Campus Placement and other opportunities offered to Placement cell.
- All the information related to Campus Recruitment/Jobs/Internships will be available on the webpage of Placement cell, KARE
- Placement cell, KARE will not be responsible for absenteeism in any test, interview or any selection process that are required by the company.