ADVANCED MANUFACTURING (LEVEL-2) & COVID FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR.
For a better understanding of the requirements of “FOSTAC-Advanced Manufacturing,” use examples or case studies. The main goal would be to “understand the importance of food safety for all FBO as per the FSSAI production guidance document.”
Food Safety Supervisor Training and Certification is required by law in the Country.
In several Indian states, food safety training and certification (FoSTaC) is mandated by law. The Food Safety Standards Authority of India is required under Section 16(3) h of the Food Safety and Standards Act 2006 to provide training to anyone who are or intend to be involved in the food business, whether as food business operators, workers, or otherwise.
According to the FSSAI directive of October 6, 2017, all food enterprises with a Central or State License must have at least one trained and qualified Food Safety Supervisor for every 25 food handlers or part thereof on all promises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any Food Business Operators in supply chain/ manufacturing / Food Retail / Food Transport
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in manufacturing
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Any person looking to move into food Manufacturing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of FOOD SAFETY
- Job seekers – Food manufacturing & Hotel Industry
- Introduction of FSSAI/FOSTAC/FOSCORIS
- Understanding food safety as per FSSAI
- Understanding types of hazards & their impact on food safety
- Understanding Schedule IV requirements for
- Cleaning & sanitation
- Personal hygiene & personal Behaviour
- Support services like pest control/management support/audit/testing/documentation
- Control of operations including FSMS plan/ key requirements of process flow & SOP
- FSMS plan as per FSSAI
- HACCP – understanding basics
- Requirements of FBO for Covid-19 prevention
DURATION: 8 Hrs.
CERTIFICATE: FSSAI will issue the certificates of successful completion to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & clear assessment.
MODE OF TRAINING
ONLINE / FACE TO FACE
Training Location: In House Training, District wise Face to Face classes Sessions, Spot training / Onsite training (Work Place / Colleges / University /Industrial Units)
Registrations / Enquiry
Phone: 8129755499/ 9072624444
E mail: email@example.com