CMA (INDIA) – Cost & Management Accountancy.
MENTORING FUTURE-READY PROFESSIONALS
KARE is an academy of excellence in the field of commerce and management formed purely for the promotion of a career in commerce under the auspices of the CMA support Centre -The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
CMA – Cost Management Accountancy is a worldwide recognized course of
ICAI – Statutory Body under an Act of Parliament.
CMA is the highest level of finance qualification, and it offers up a world of prospects in the field of finance with a high salary package. Anyone who is well prepared for the systematic examination will easily pass CMA.
The Institute is at an ideal location for learning, with comprehensive academic facilities and excellent industry and business staff who make studying a pleasurable experience.
CMA’S are recruited by:
- Major Public Sector Undertaking:
- Infrastructure Companies.
- Banking Companies
- Electricity Public/Private Limited Companies
- Insurance, Electricity, Banking Companies
- Big four and other reputed firms
- Be an entrepreneur, start a consultancy firm
CMAs. Job Opportunities.
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Finance & Accounts
- Internal Control & Auditing
- Treasury & Investment Management
- Project Management
- Financial/ Business Analyst
- Systems Analysis & Management
- Resources Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Reporting & Strategies and many more
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
- Indian Revenue Services (IRS)
- Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
- Indian Economic Services (IES)
- Indian Cost Accounting Services (ICAS)
- Indian Audit & Accounts Services (IAAS), etc.
CMA PROFESSIONALS – OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRACTICE
- Cost Auditor
- Internal Auditor
- Valuation and Audits under GST
- Insolvency Professional
- Registered Valuer
- Loss Assessor, Surveyor
- Tax Consultants and Tax Practitioner
- Arbitrator ¤ Advisor on Funds Management
- Financial Services ¤ Information System Audit, Forensic Audit
- Certification under SEZ, EOU, Foreign Trade Policies
- Consultancy Services and many more ….
Important Job Roles of CMAs.
- Director – Finance
- President – Finance
- Vice President – Finance
- Head of Finance
- Strategic Head
- Cost Advisor
- Finance Controller
- Cost Controller
- Risk Managers
- Business Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Dean/ Professor of Finance and many more.
- To create mass awareness and promote Cost and Management Accounting Education
- To achieve Six Skill Sets – Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation
- To emphasize on Four Knowledge Pillars – Management, Strategy, Regulatory Framework and Financial Reporting
- To inculcate and provide requisite Skills for Employability and Professional Development
- To provide increased emphasis on Accounting, Analysis, Reporting & Control, Strategy, Performance Measurement, Analysis, Reporting, Corporate & Allied Laws, Taxation, Ethics and Governance
- To extend all possible professional expertise to ensure transparency and governance as desired by the Government
- To enhance the competency level of Cost and Management Accounting Professionals at par with the international benchmark
Structure of Course: CMA
The CMA (INDIA) course has three levels FOUNDATION, INTERMEDIATE & FINAL.
Duration: 2 years and 6 months.
CMA FOUNDATION COURSE
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution; Or,
- Passed the Senior Secondary School Examination under the 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed the National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Rural Higher Education.
- Provisional Admission: Students may also seek provisional admission to the foundation course. Such students would be provided a time period of 36 (thirty-six) months to convert from Provisional to Regular Status.
Examination: Twice in a year JUNE & DECEMBER
Full-time batch (10:00 am to 03:30 pm),
Holiday batch (10:00 am to 4:00 pm),
Postal & online batches
(Special tuition for all subjects by Experts)
CMA – Foundation (6 Months)
- Paper – 1 Fundamental of Economics and Management
- Paper – 2 Fundamentals of Accounting
- Paper – 3 Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Paper – 4 Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics