ADVANCE CATERING (LEVEL-2) & COVID FOOD SAFETY SUPERVISOR.
For a better understanding of the requirements of “FOSTAC-Advance catering,” use examples or case studies. The main goal will be to “understand the importance of food safety for all FBO as per the FSSAI catering guidance document.” The “guidelines for FBO during Covid-19 as per FSSAI” are also discussed throughout the workshop.
Food Safety Supervisor Training and Certification is required by law in the Country.
Food safety training and certification (FoSTaC) is required by legislation in various Indian states. Under Section 16(3) h of the Food Safety and Standards Act 2006, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is mandated to provide training to everyone who is or intends to be involved in the food business, whether as food business operators, workers, or otherwise. All food operations with a Central or State License, according to the FSSAI order of October 6, 2017, must have at least one trained and qualified Food Safety Supervisor for every 25 food handlers or portion thereof on all promises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any FBO in Catering / Cafeteria / Hotels & Restaurant / Food Retail / Food Transport
- Admin / HR executive handling canteen operations
- Facilities management team /IT parks/Techno parks
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors and Second Party Auditors
- Supervisors, Food Safety Professionals, Managers, actively involved in cooking or service
- Suppliers who play an key role in process of catering
- Production Executives involved in Food Safety Management System activities
- Any person looking to move into Hotel Industry/business
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of FOOD SAFETY
- Job seekers – Hotel & Catering sectors.
- Introduction of FSSAI/FOSTAC/FOSCORIS
- Understanding food safety as per FSSAI
- Understanding types of hazards & their impact on food safety
- Understanding Schedule IV requirements for
- Cleaning & sanitation
- Personal hygiene & personal Behaviour
- Support services like pest control/ management support/audit/testing/documentation
- Control of operations including FSMS plan/ key requirements of process flow & SOP
- FSMS plan as per FSSAI
- HACCP – understanding basics
- Requirements of FBO for Covid-19 prevention
DURATION: 8 Hrs.
CERTIFICATE: FSSAI will issue the certificates of successful completion to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & clear assessment.
MODE OF TRAINING
ONLINE / FACE TO FACE
Training Location: In House Training, District wise Face to Face classes Sessions, Spot training / Onsite training (Work Place / Colleges / University /Industrial Units)
Registrations / Enquiry
Phone: 8129755499/ 9072624444
E mail: email@example.com