CMA (INDIA) – Cost & Management Accountancy.
MENTORING FUTURE-READY PROFESSIONALS
Under the auspices of the CMA Support Centre – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, KARE is an institution of excellence in the field of commerce and management established solely for the promotion of a career in commerce.
CMA – Cost Management Accountancy is a worldwide recognized course of
ICAI – Statutory Body under an Act of Parliament.
CMA is the highest level of finance qualification, and it opens up a world of opportunities in finance, as well as a lucrative remuneration package. CMA will be easy to pass for anyone who is well prepared for the systematic examination.
The Institute is in a fantastic location for learning, with outstanding academic facilities and industry and business people who make studying a pleasure.
CMA’S are recruited by:
- Major Public Sector Undertaking:
- Infrastructure Companies.
- Banking Companies
- Electricity Public/Private Limited Companies
- Insurance, Electricity, Banking Companies
- Big four and other reputed firms
- Be an entrepreneur, start a consultancy firm
CMAs. Job Opportunities.
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Finance & Accounts
- Internal Control & Auditing
- Treasury & Investment Management
- Project Management
- Financial/ Business Analyst
- Systems Analysis & Management
- Resources Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Reporting & Strategies and many more
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
- Indian Revenue Services (IRS)
- Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
- Indian Economic Services (IES)
- Indian Cost Accounting Services (ICAS)
- Indian Audit & Accounts Services (IAAS), etc.
CMA PROFESSIONALS – OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRACTICE
- Cost Auditor
- Internal Auditor
- Valuation and Audits under GST
- Insolvency Professional
- Registered Valuer
- Loss Assessor, Surveyor
- Tax Consultants and Tax Practitioner
- Arbitrator ¤ Advisor on Funds Management
- Financial Services ¤ Information System Audit, Forensic Audit
- Certification under SEZ, EOU, Foreign Trade Policies
- Consultancy Services and many more ….
Important Job Roles of CMAs.
- Director – Finance
- President – Finance
- Vice President – Finance
- Head of Finance
- Strategic Head
- Cost Advisor
- Finance Controller
- Cost Controller
- Risk Managers
- Business Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Dean/ Professor of Finance and many more.
- To create mass awareness and promote Cost and Management Accounting Education
- To achieve Six Skill Sets – Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation
- To emphasize on Four Knowledge Pillars – Management, Strategy, Regulatory Framework and Financial Reporting
- To inculcate and provide requisite Skills for Employability and Professional Development
- To provide increased emphasis on Accounting, Analysis, Reporting & Control, Strategy, Performance Measurement, Analysis, Reporting, Corporate & Allied Laws, Taxation, Ethics and Governance
- To extend all possible professional expertise to ensure transparency and governance as desired by the Government
- To enhance the competency level of Cost and Management Accounting Professionals at par with the international benchmark
Structure of Course: CMA
The CMA (INDIA) course has three levels FOUNDATION, INTERMEDIATE & FINAL.
Duration: 2 years and 6 months.
CMA INTERMEDIATE COURSE
- Passed Senior Secondary School Examination / Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and Foundation Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or qualified the Foundation (Entry Level) Part I Examination of Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Course of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Degree examination of any recognized University or Pursuing Engineering Course (having completed 2nd year/Semester IV/ equivalent) or Qualified Engineers.
- Any Candidate who has passed the Foundation examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Provisional Registration: Candidates awaiting results of degree examinations may also apply for provisional admission. Such students would be provided a time period of 18 (eighteen) months to convert from Provisional to Regular Status.
Examination: Twice in a year JUNE & DECEMBER
Full-time batch (10:00 am to 03:30 pm),
Holiday batch (10:00 am to 4:00 pm),
Postal & online batches
(Special tuition for all subjects by Experts)
Group – 1 (6 Months)
- Paper – 5 Financial Accounting
- Paper – 6 Laws & Ethics
- Paper – 7 Direct Taxation
- Paper – 8 Cost Accounting
Group – 2 (6 Months)
- Paper – 9 Operations Management & Strategic Management
- Paper – 10 Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Paper – 11 Indirect Taxation
- Paper – 12 Company Accounts & Audit