CMA (INDIA) – Cost & Management Accountancy.
MENTORING FUTURE-READY PROFESSIONALS
KARE is an institution of excellence in the field of commerce and management designed specifically for the promotion of a career in commerce, under the auspices of the CMA Support Centre – The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
CMA – Cost Management Accountancy is a worldwide recognized course of
ICAI – Statutory Body under an Act of Parliament.
CMA is the highest degree of finance certification, and it opens you a world of financial options as well as a rich salary package. Anyone who is thoroughly prepared for the systematic test will have no trouble passing CMA.
The Institute is in an excellent learning environment, with excellent academic facilities and industry and business professionals who make studying enjoyable.
CMA’S are recruited by:
- Major Public Sector Undertaking:
- Infrastructure Companies.
- Banking Companies
- Electricity Public/Private Limited Companies
- Insurance, Electricity, Banking Companies
- Big four and other reputed firms
- Be an entrepreneur, start a consultancy firm
CMAs. Job Opportunities.
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Finance & Accounts
- Internal Control & Auditing
- Treasury & Investment Management
- Project Management
- Financial/ Business Analyst
- Systems Analysis & Management
- Resources Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Reporting & Strategies and many more
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS)
- Indian Revenue Services (IRS)
- Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
- Indian Economic Services (IES)
- Indian Cost Accounting Services (ICAS)
- Indian Audit & Accounts Services (IAAS), etc.
CMA PROFESSIONALS – OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRACTICE
- Cost Auditor
- Internal Auditor
- Valuation and Audits under GST
- Insolvency Professional
- Registered Valuer
- Loss Assessor, Surveyor
- Tax Consultants and Tax Practitioner
- Arbitrator ¤ Advisor on Funds Management
- Financial Services ¤ Information System Audit, Forensic Audit
- Certification under SEZ, EOU, Foreign Trade Policies
- Consultancy Services and many more ….
Important Job Roles of CMAs.
- Director – Finance
- President – Finance
- Vice President – Finance
- Head of Finance
- Strategic Head
- Cost Advisor
- Finance Controller
- Cost Controller
- Risk Managers
- Business Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Dean/ Professor of Finance and many more.
- To create mass awareness and promote Cost and Management Accounting Education
- To achieve Six Skill Sets – Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation
- To emphasize on Four Knowledge Pillars – Management, Strategy, Regulatory Framework and Financial Reporting
- To inculcate and provide requisite Skills for Employability and Professional Development
- To provide increased emphasis on Accounting, Analysis, Reporting & Control, Strategy, Performance Measurement, Analysis, Reporting, Corporate & Allied Laws, Taxation, Ethics and Governance
- To extend all possible professional expertise to ensure transparency and governance as desired by the Government
- To enhance the competency level of Cost and Management Accounting Professionals at par with the international benchmark
Structure of Course: CMA
The CMA (INDIA) course has three levels FOUNDATION, INTERMEDIATE & FINAL.
Duration: 2 years and 6 months.
Group – 3 (6 Months)
- Paper – 13 Corporate Laws & Compliance
- Paper – 14 Strategic Financial Management
- Paper – 15 Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making
- Paper – 16 Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Group – 4 (6 Months)
- Paper – 17 Corporate Financial Reporting
- Paper – 18 Indirect Tax Laws & Practice
- Paper – 19 Cost & Management Audit
- Paper – 20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation.
WORLD-CLASS EMPLOYABILITY AND TECHNO SKILL TRAINING
SAP TRAINING – 60 Hrs.
SAP Finance Power User Course
SAP Learning Hub
EMPLOYABILITY & SOFT SKILL TRAINING – 80 Hrs.
Microsoft Education & Certification
Cambridge University Education & Certification
E – Filing
PERFORMANCE MONITORING & ASSESSMENT
PRACTICAL TRAINING – 15 MONTHS
The Kerala government offers scholarships to members of particular communities who wish to pursue CMA. Both the federal and state governments provide scholarships to deserving students who want to pursue a career in finance. KARE Campus assists students in applying for various scholarships.
HIGHEST RESULT IN EVERY YEAR
- COMPLETE FACE TO FACE LIVE CLASSES
- SPECIAL BATCHES FOR NON-COMMERCE STUDENTS
- COMPLETE STUDY MATERIAL
- REFERENCE BOOKS AVAILABLE
- REGULAR TESTS AND EVALUATION
- PERIODICAL DOUBT CLEARANCE SESSIONS
- RESULT ORIENTED COACHING
- SPECIAL TUITION FOR ALL SUBJECTS BY EXPERTS
- FACILITATES SCHOLARSHIPS
- SPECIAL COMMUNICATION LEVEL DEVELOPMENT CLASSES
- SOFT SKILLS & LIFE SKILL DEVELOPMENT CLASSES
- PLACEMENT SUPPORT, EVEN FOR INTERMEDIATE QUALIFIED STUDENTS
- Based on the merit test.
- Assistance for applying for Government Scholarship
- Assistance for sponsorship
How to apply
Students who wish to enrol in KARE Campus must first become aware with the course. Please obtain an application from the office and complete it, along with all copies of qualifying documents and recent passport-size pictures, and return it to the office. When your application has been verified, you will be provisionally enrolled, and the entrance money can be transferred to the accounts department right once to finalise your enrollment. On the same day, you can grab your admission number and batch information from the office.
The fees of the certifying body can be remitted directly or through the KARE Campus accounts section. Students shall be helped to remit the fee of ICAI of Registration/Examination fee by our office at your request. MORE DETAILS: HELPLINE (24 Hrs) 8129755499, 9072624444
BECOME A CMA & BE A NATIONAL BUILDING PARTNER.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS DECISION..THERE IS ALWAYS A CMA.