Lets Us Know More On:
At KARE Campus (Knowledge age academy of research and education)
B.Com. Computer Application is a demand driven new age vocational course doubling the scope by coupling two most job oriented streams - Commerce and Computer Applications.
Computers have their application or utility everywhere. Computer Programs have been created for almost every sphere of life–to enable greater speed and accuracy in performance and results. Their applications, particularly in fields where computations are required to be done at a very fast speed and where data is so complicated, have become the order of the day.
The Program aims:
1. To enable the students to acquire basic knowledge in Information Technology and its relevance in the various areas of business.
2. To enable the students to acquire basic knowledge in the various office automation tools and its applications in the various areas of business.
3. To enable the students to acquire basic knowledge in the computerised accounting systems and its applications in the area of busines
B.Com. Computer Application students enjoy all opportunities existing for B.Com. with the added advantage of the State-of-the-Art Training in Computer Applications in the domain of commerce business.
• B.Com. with Computer Application Program provides a good knowledge and Skill base for a range of careers that broadly fall into two categories: A) those in business and finance such as CA, Company Secretaryship (CS), Cost and Works Accountants (CWA), Banking and Insurance, and B) Finance, Law, Mass Communication, Hotel Management, Civil Services, etc..
• If one is not interested in finance sectors, depending on one’s aptitude and choice, there are any number of options in fields such as Mass Communication, Event Management, Travel and Tourism, IT and so on...
• There are huge openings in the government sector, too, provided the degree is from a recognized university...
• B.Com graduates are eligible for good jobs in the State as well as Central Government sectors in positions such as accountants, tax assistants, and administrators...
• B.Com Graduates are eligible to appear for Civil Services Exams...
• B.Com Graduates can even enter into Defence sectors as accountants...
• Railways and Indian Postal Service too hold ample opportunities for B.Com graduates.
Eligibility - Plus 2 or its equivalent
Duration - 3 years
Certification - University of Kerala
|Sl.No||Title of Paper|
|1.||Principles of Business Decisions|
|5.||Introduction to Computers|
|6.||Elementary Database Management Systems|
|Sl.No||Title of Paper|
|4.||Costing Methods and Techniques|
|5.||Programming Fundamentals and C|
|6.||Internet Technology and Web Application|
|Paper||Title of Paper|
|1.||Principles of Marketing|
|2.||Banking Law and Practice|
|6.||E-Commerce Technology and Applications|