1. To provide quality education to the disadvantaged sections including women and senior citizens.
2. To promote career advancement by encouraging diversification and updating of knowledge.
3. To provide training in softer and technical skills.
4. To make learning a life-long, ever enjoyable experience.
1. MBA : Hospital Management
2. MBA : Human Resources Management
3. MBA : Logistics & Supply Chain Management
4. PG Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
5. PG Diploma in Materials Management
6. B.B.A. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
7. B.B.A. Airline and Airport Management
8. Bachelor of Commerce
9. B.A. English Literature
10. B.Sc. Catering Science and Hotel Management
11. CMA ( ICWA)
1. Holiday Batch
2. Postal Batch
3. Special tuition
Academic Co ordinator: 8129755499, 0484 - 4028222