CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA.
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the highest level of certification in management accounting awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA. The US CMA Course is globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business.
Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control (4 hours – 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
Part 2: Financial Decision Making (4 hours – 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
Part 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
Part 2: Financial Decision Making
• International recognition certification in Management Accounting.
• US CMAs certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
• Career opportunities for US CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, financial services or consulting firms and US-based firms & organizations.
To get the CMA certification, you must have:
• Membership of IMA
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Two years of relevant experience
• Passed both the parts of CMA Exams
Oral coaching for the course is provided by the KARE Campus, Thammanam Road, Palarivattom, and Ernakulum. For further clarifications call: 9072 62 4444 , 8129 755499
1. EXPERT FROM THE INDUSTRY INTRACTION
2. EXPERT FACULTY FROM THE INDUSTRY LEAD THE CLASSES
3. DAILY EVALUATION AND MONITORING
4. DOUBT CLEARING SESSIONS
5. ATTITUDINAL TRAINING TO EASILY UNDERSTAND THE SUBJECT
6. MOCK TEXT (CONDUCTED FREEQUENTLY)
7. SEPARATE BATCHES COMPRISING LIMITED NUMBERS
8. HIGH TECH CLASS ROOMS
What are the Pre-requisites for earning the CMA certification?
• Membership in IMA
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management.
• Completion of Part 1 and Part 2 of the US CMA exam
How do I enroll in US CMA?
Join IMA, complete your application online and pay the membership fee. Assistance for Application online and payment of membership fees can be done from KARE Campus.
How do I register for an exam part?
The US CMA exams are computer-based and administered in hundreds of testing facilities worldwide. With three testing windows each year, you can sit for an exam at a time and place convenient for you.
If you are enrolled in the US CMA course and are ready to sit for the exam, here are the steps:
• File an Exam Registration Form selecting the exam(s) you wish to take and pay the indicated fees.
• Receive a Registration acknowledgment which provides your authorization number(s), testing window(s), and the Instructions for Candidates
• Schedule your exam appointment(s) with Prometric, our testing partner.
• Once you've completed registration, an email will automatically be sent to you reconfirming your selection of exam, location and time.
• Appear for your scheduled exam appointment(s) with the required identification documents.