KARE is an academy of excellence in the field of commerce and management formed purely for promotion of career in commerce under the auspices of CMASC of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
CMA - Cost Management Accountancy is a worldwide recognized course of government of India .CMA is the ultimate qualification in finance which opens up a vast avenue of opportunities in the area of finance with a high pay package. Anybody who is prepared for systematic study could very easily pass CMA
The Institute is located in an ideal place for study having fully fledged computer lab and excellent staffs from the industry and business make the study an enjoyable experience.
The CMA course has two levels Intermediate and Final.
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduates (Any stream)
Coaching: Full time batch (10:00 am to 03:30 pm)
CMA – Intermediate, M Com First year, Tally & SAP Certification.
CMA – Intermediate
Examination: Dec 2019/ June 2020
Group – 1
• Paper – 5 Financial Accounting
• Paper – 6 Laws & Ethics
• Paper – 7 Direct Taxation
• Paper – 8 Cost Accounting
Group – 2
• Paper – 9 Operations Management & Strategic Management
• Paper – 10 Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management
• Paper – 11 Indirect Taxation
• Paper – 12 Company Accounts & Audit
Examination: July 2020
Examination: July 2020
Examination: AUG 2020
CMA FINAL + M Com second Year.
Eligibility: CMA Intermediate PASS (Both Groups)
CMA – FINAL
Examination: Dec 2020/ June 2021
Group – 3
• Paper – 13 Corporate Laws & Compliance
• Paper – 14 Strategic Financial Management
• Paper – 15 Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making
• Paper – 16 Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Group – 4 • Paper – 17 Corporate Financial Reporting
• Paper – 18 Indirect Tax Laws & Practice
• Paper – 19 Cost & Management Audit
• Paper – 20 Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation.
Examination: APRIL/JULY 2021
It has to be observed that there are various scholarship for pursuing CMA course. The Govt.of Kerala provides scholarships to certain communities to pursue CMA. Both central and state Governments award scholarship to meritorious students to excel in the field of finance. Students get assistance to apply for the various scholarships by KARE Campus.
• COMPLETE FACE TO FACE LIVE CLASSES
• COMPLETE STUDY MATERIAL
• REFERENCE BOOKS AVAILABLE
• REGULAR TESTS AND EVALUATION
• PERIODICAL DOUBT CLEARANCE SESSIONS
• RESULT ORIENTED COACHING
• SPECIAL TUITION FOR ALL SUBJECTS BY EXPERTS
• FACILITATES SCHOLARSHIPS
• SPECIAL COMMUNICATION LEVEL DEVELOPMENT CLASSES
• SOFT SKILLS & LIFE SKILL DEVELOPMENT CLASSES
• PLACEMENT SUPPORT,EVEN FOR INTERMEDIATE QUALIFIED STUDENTS
• Based on the merit test.
• Assistance for applying for Government Scholarship
• Assistance for sponsorship
Students who intend to get admission to KARE Campus have to be well aware of the course initially. Please get the application form the office and submit the same filling to the office along with all the copies eligibility certificates and recent passport size photographs. When the verification of your application is completed you will provisionally be enrolled and admission fee may be remitted to the accounts department immediately to confirm your admission. You may collect the admission number and batch details from the office on the same day.
The fees of the certifying body/University/Board can be remitted directly or through KARE Campus accounts section. Students shall be helped to remit the fee of ICAI of registration/Examination fee by our office at your request.
HELP LINE: 907262 4444